An exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater has opened up to join Bodytech West London LTD due to expansion.
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work efficiently within the Panel department on a variety of structural vehicle repairs
- Report unseen damage omitted from the Estimate as soon as it is discovered
- Identify any previous repairs on the vehicle and make a note of them on the job card, informing the department head of any challenges they may represent on the job.
• To ensure the workplace is kept clean, tidy, and safe.
- At least 1 year experience in Panel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a team player with a positive and can-do attitude to also work independently without supervision
- Hold a full clean UK driver’s licence (required)
Bodytech West London LTD is a new busy independent accident repair centre based in West London offering quality repairs and excellent customer service across the London areas. We have created an informal, yet professional environment, where respect for diversity is expected and potential is encouraged.
Due to a successful start to the business, Bodytech West London LTD is looking to expand across all departments.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: £35K – £40K (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am -1pm
- Fluent English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, contact: email@example.com