An exciting opportunity for an experienced MET Technician has opened up to join Bodytech West London LTD due to expansion.
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake mechanical, electrical, and trim work for a variety of makes/models
- Helping within the Bodyshop to dismantle and reassemble damaged vehicles to an extremely high standard (Strip and Fit)
- Perform technical maintenance, repair, or replace parts within the time frame specified.
- Dismantle and rebuild the vehicle as directed by the Estimate/Job card or special instructions from the Department Head and report any damage not recorded
- Preparing and priming a new or repaired panel for the first masking stage
- At least 1 year experience in mechanical and electrical fitting
- Able to work with ADAS systems
- Have diagnostics experience
- Be able to work across all types of vehicles
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Work to a given deadline and sometimes small timeframes
- Must be a team player with a positive and can-do attitude to also work independently without supervision
- Hold a full clean UK driver’s licence (required)
Bodytech West London LTD is a new busy independent accident repair centre based in West London offering quality repairs and excellent customer service across the London areas. We have created an informal, yet professional environment, where respect for diversity is expected and potential is encouraged.
Due to a successful start to the business, Bodytech West London LTD is looking to expand across all departments.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: £35K – £40K (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am -1pm
- Fluent English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org