An exciting opportunity for an experienced Car Valeter/Driver has opened up to join Bodytech West London LTD due to expansion.
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with hygiene maintenance of vehicles on site
- Preparing and cleaning vehicles to be returned to customers after repairs
- Assisting with collection or delivery of cars to customers off site as required
- Provide great customer service at all times
- At least 1 year experience in a car garage/Bodyshop environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be a team player with a positive and can-do attitude to also work independently without supervision
- Have great communication skills and professional manner
- Prepared to travel across London to different locations
- Hold a full clean UK driver’s licence (essential)
Bodytech West London LTD is a new busy independent accident repair centre based in West London offering quality repairs and excellent customer service across the London areas. We have created an informal, yet professional environment, where respect for diversity is expected and potential is encouraged.
Due to a successful start to the business, Bodytech West London LTD is looking to expand across all departments.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: £20K – £25K (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am -1pm
- Fluent English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, contact: email@example.com