We are seeking a Receptionist and Admin Assistant, ideally with experience in a busy environment, to assist with the day to day running of the Reception at Bodytech West London LTD.
- Answering the telephone in a warm and friendly manner
- Be the first point of contact for general enquiries and transferring calls to the correct department.
- Meet, greet and attend to the needs of the customer, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Administer all routes of booking in for customers and their vehicle repairs
- Respond to the main enquiry email address
- Arranging with customers collection and delivery of their vehicle at mutually beneficial times
- Keeping customers updated on their vehicle repair status
- Keep a record of all bookings and paperwork associated with the vehicle repairs per customer
- Maintain a filing system so that all is information is recorded and stored correctly as per GDPR guidelines
- At all times a consistent service is provided
- To ensure that the Reception Desk and area remains tidy, organised and ready for business.
- Ensure that adequate supplies of stationery and sundries are available for the Reception Desk and request new orders when required.
- To add value, offering support to other departments as requested.
- Be reliable, flexible, honest and a strong advocate for our business
- Reception: 1 year (preferred, but not essential)
- Strong communication skills a must, both verbal and written and must also be proficient in MS office packages. Ability to learn new systems, in particular Autoflow, is desirable
- Must be a team player with a positive and can-do attitude and have initiative to work independently without supervision
Bodytech West London LTD is a new busy independent accident repair centre based in West London offering quality repairs and excellent customer service across the London areas. We have created an informal, yet professional environment, where respect for diversity is expected and potential is encouraged.
Due to a successful start to the business, Bodytech West London LTD is looking to expand across all departments.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: £20K – £23K (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday – 8am – 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9am -1pm (as required)
- Fluent English (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply, contact: email@example.com